Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp and Brittany Snow enjoy drinks with their friends from the Pitch Perfect 3 cast on a girls-only getaway. Photo: Instagram
Whether you’re traveling with just a couple close besties or a gaggle of your favorite girlfriends, everybody knows there’s nothing like spending some quality time with your best friends on the road. Take the plunge and call your BFF’s, because Cupid has complied for youa list of the top five best luxury travel destinations that your favorite stars are escaping to for a girls-only getaway – and you can too!
Whether you’re looking to make a splash at the beach or take in some European countryside, these celebrity-approved luxury travel destinations are prefect for your next big girls-only getaway with your best female friends.
1. The Caribbean: Former Dancing with the Stars dancer Julianne Hough recently celebrated her upcoming nuptials to athlete Brooks Laich by taking a massive girls-only trip to the Caribbean with pal Nina Dobrev in tow! Walk in their famous footsteps by organizing your own getaway to visit the beautiful surf and sand of this highly popular corner of the world. Snorkel and scuba dive with your favorite girlfriends, snack on the Caribbean cuisine featured at most of the fine dining restaurants, and get a tan in the sun as you enjoy the crisp blue water and white beaches of this gorgeous island getaway.
2. Cabo: If you’re an acapella fan this fun-in-the-sun getaway in Mexico might just be for you. Big name stars like Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, and Rebel Wilson were recently spotted at this tropical location sipping drinks with big smiles as they enjoyed a sneaky mid-shooting girls getaway from the set of their movie, Pitch Perfect 3. While you may not be able to replicate the experience of filming a soon-to-be blockbuster, you can and should treat yourself to a visit to Cabo with your best “pitches” because, as Wilson captioned one of her Instagram posts from the trip, “We love each other so much, we had to go on holiday!”
3. California: While the glitz and glamour of LA may seem to be calling you when it comes to a California girls trip, why not try to take a walk on the wild side? Celeb besties Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift took a nature-focused girls only trip up the coast of California early in their friendship, and now they’ve become the epitome of a pair of Hollywood BFF’s. Visit the gorgeous natural parks filled with redwood trees, stop by the pier in Santa Cruz to visit with the seals and strut the boardwalk, or visit the California coastal beaches for some fresh air and fun with your favorite girl group.
4. Ireland: Former Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell is no stranger to the perfectly planned girls trip or celebrity vacation. Her luxury travel destination of choice? Ireland. Hit the streets of Dublin with your girls to sip some good Irish Guinness at the local pubs or keep things more natural by admiring the beautiful seasides, rolling countryside, and gorgeous vista views that Ireland has to offer. Being surrounded by all the lush greenery of this beautiful place will remind you just how lucky you are to have the friends you do, whether you find a four-leaf clover or not!
Related Link: Popular Vacation Spots: Punta Gorda & Englewood Beach
5. Cancun: If you’re ready to live that #cruiselife, follow in the footsteps of plus-sized model Ashley Graham and take to the seas with your girlfriends in Cancun. Strut your stuff on the deck or stop shoreside for some time in the sun or a delicious meal with some Mexican flavor at this premier luxury travel destination. Whatever you do, make sure you pack your favorite bikini, tons of sunscreen, and your camera, because you’re going to want to snap some great shots of you and your besties chilling in the sun or taking a dip on the shores of this heavenly paradise!
Have you ever taken a girls trip? Where did you head for your adventure? Let us know in the comments!
All Credit Goes To This Website: Source link