Walk along the beach with family and friends at Playa Grande and enjoy your own tropical paradise. Photo: Instagram
With summer in full swing and the warmer, long days finally here, it’s easy to want to take full advantage of this gorgeous weather and plan a trip to some exotic tropical locale. However, what sounds sweet in theory can be sour in practice when it comes to dishing out your heard-earned dollars for your dream vacation. But never fear, if you have an itch to travel this year that you just have to scratch, Cupid is here for you. We’ve compiled a list of the top five most beautiful tropical vacation destinations you can visit on a budget, for a splash in the waves and a walk on the beach that won’t cost you every dime you have.
If you’re looking for the perfect tropical vacation destination that checks all the boxes of a luxury travel experience but won’t wreck your bank account, this list is for you!
1. San Juan, Puerto Rico: If you’re looking for a relaxing way to spend a few days with your family or searching for the perfect spot for your next romantic getaway with your sweetheart, San Juan in Puerto Rico might just be for you. With gorgeous architecture and tropical views, this small village comes with opportunities for shopping, sightseeing, and splashing in the surf on gorgeous Puerto Rican beaches. Windsurf on the ocean waves or get a bite at the cute eateries this hidden paradise has to offer without stressing over your back account this summer!
2. Cancun: While Cancun is often viewed as one of the pricier options for tropical travel, if you’re looking to take the plunge and book that Cancun vacation you always dreamed about, 2017 might be the year to do it. Travel experts claim that airfares and hotel prices are at an all-time low for vacationers headed to Cancun’s tropical paradise, so book your trip and prepare to enjoy some deliciously authentic Mexican food and a couple margaritas at the beach this year!
3. Playa Grande, Costa Rica: If you’re looking to catch some waves and appreciate some good times, this often overlooked gem in Costa Rica is the place to do it on a budget. Take a tip from travel experts and book a posh Air B&B instead of heading to a hotel this summer to save even more in this area. And if you get tired of the sleepy atmosphere in this relaxing paradise? Call a taxi and travel the 45 minutes to Tamarindo, the nearby party town where you can dance the night away and enjoy all flavors of tropical drinks.
4. Ko Olina, Oahu: Dying to experience resort life on the Hawaiian islands but worried a trip like that will bamboozle your bank account? In 2017, indulge your travel bug by booking a flight to Ko Olina on the island of Oahu, a resort town that’s super family (and budget) friendly. With competitive hotel prices and air fares to the other islands forcing Oahu as a whole to make price cuts to their resort and vacation packages, head to Ko Olina for a luxury vacation that the whole family can enjoy. This one in a lifetime opportunity may not be around for long, so book now and strike while the iron (and the island sun) is hot!
5. San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua: Looking for the perfect place to book your next girl’s trip or the most popular vacation spot for your bestie’s bachelorette party? Look no further than this Nicaraguan beach town that offers tons of great bars and party spots as well as gorgeous beaches and loads of opportunities to splash in the waves with your favorite ladies. Pack your bikini and call your girl squad, because this vacation spot is so often overlooked for it’s gal pal potential that the prices are super reasonable. So chip in and make sure that this girl’s trip is one none of you will ever forget!
Will you be making any of these luxury vacation spots the next trip on your list? Let us know in the comments.
All Credit Goes To This Website: Source link