Victoria Secret Model Alessandra Ambrosio enjoying herself at Coachella 2017 Music Festival. Photo: alessandraambrosio/Instagram
Music festival season has already begun, and it’s time to double check your wardrobe. If you’re looking for a fresh new outfit to wear to your next musical event, check out what these celebrity concerts goers are wearing to festivals this year!
You don’t have to be on stage to shine. Here’s the top five celebrity fashion looks you should own!
1. Emma Robert’s Bohemian White Dress: This year Emma Roberts wore a chic white bohemian styled dress during her appearance at Coachella. This vintage look is easy to accessorize with looks super cute for a day time concert.
Related Link: Fashion Advice: Choose the Perfect Date Night Dress
2. Alessandra Ambrosio’s Rock Band T-Shirt: The legendary Victoria Secret Angel wore a large Rolling Stones t-shirt while dancing the night away at Coachella this year. If you do not have a large shirt to wear as a dress, try a crop top or normal rock band t-shirt with shorts.
Related Link: Fashion Trend: The ’90s Are Making a Comeback
3. Jamie Chung’s Romper Bodysuit : Once Upon a Time star rocked this romper bodysuit while having fun in the sun at Coachella. Many other celebrities wore short cut rompers, which is another look you might want to wear to the festival you attend.
Related Link: Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg Show Some Poolside PDA
4. Ashley Tisdale’s Bomber Jacket: High School Musical Star Ashley Tisdale showed up to Coachella in a edgy black bomber jacket. This look is best saved for afternoon or night shows with a cute pair of cut off shorts.
Related Link: Celebrity Looks: 3 Easy Ways To Dress Like a Celebrity
5. Nina Dobrev’s Kimono: Kimonos are great for simple layered look. The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev wore a shear white kimono that was a cute touch to her dark colored outfit. Adding a hat with a Kimono pulls the outfit together for the ultimate concert look!
What is your favorite music festival look? Leave your fashion tips in the comments!
All Credit Goes To This Website: Source link