Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood. Photo: Flynet Pictures
By Melissa Lee
If you and your significant other are in the market for a romantic getaway, finding a unique spot to spend your time together may get a little difficult, especially if you’re looking for something fun and luxurious. If this scenario sounds familiar, it may not hurt to do some research on celeb-approved couple vacation destinations. Lucky for you, Cupid’s already got you covered with a guide to the best celebrity couple spots!
Look no further if you’re on the hunt for celebrity-approved romantic getaways!
1. Saint Tropez, France: France is already known for being one of the most romantic destinations thanks to its love-filled environment. Vacationing in Saint Tropez includes gorgeous beaches and amazing landscapes, along with an incredibly fun nightlife. Plus, Saint Tropez has hosted celeb couples like Beyonce and Jay-Z and David and Victoria Beckham!
2. Spain: This European hotspot is sure to be a perfect combination of fun and romance for you and your sweetheart. In fact, on-off couple Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander were recently spotted rekindling their flame in Formentera, Spain. With a popular nightlife, hundreds of shopping spots, delicious food and wine, and beautiful sights, Spain is one of the most romantic getaways on the list!
Related Link: Popular Vacation Spots That Celebrity Parents Love
3. Mexico: If you’re looking to vacation in a lively city with amazing food and beautiful beaches, Mexico might be the place for you and your significant other. Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher proved this to be true when they spent their six-year anniversary soaking up rays and strolling on the beach, looking more in love than ever.
4. The Alps: Royal couple Prince William and Kate Middleton have shown their appreciation for The Alps numerous times throughout their 14-year relationship. The couple have visited on their own for a fun, ski-filled getaway, and was even the place they shared their first kiss together! If you and your sweetheart are interested in cuddling up by the fire after a long day of skiing on the mountains, take a page out of the Royal couple’s book and visit The Alps.
Related Link: 5 Celebrity Couples Who Look Hot At The Beach
5. Italy: This classic celeb spot is perfect for a romantic getaway, and has hosted nearly hundreds of famous couples in the past. With its broad locations, there are several different spots you and your lover can head to. Long time married couple Pierce Brosnan and Keely Smith were recently photographed in Italy taking a stroll on the beach before heading back to their yacht — can you say adorable?
What are some of your favorite romantic getaway spots? Share your thoughts below.
All Credit Goes To This Website: Source link