Tess Broussard and daughter Ava. Photo: Winston Burris / PR Photos
By Melissa Lee
With summer right around the corner, it’s no surprise that celebrity couples (and their kids) have been traveling all around the world. While our favorite celeb families make the trek from continent to continent, we get to swoon over their adorable Instagram posts and see what the latest getaway spots are.
Look no further for the most popular vacations spots that celebrity parents adore!
These luxury spots already have the seal of approval Hollywood’s cutest celebrity families:
1. Morocco: In March, John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen took their 11-month-old baby girl, Luna to the African city. The family never shied away from sharing their experiences on social media, especially their adoration toward Marrakesh. In fact, according to EOnline.com, Legend and Teigen visited Morocco in 2015 as well.
2. Italy: Before Beyonce shocked the world with the announcement of her second pregnancy, Queen B and Jay Z took their daughter, Blue Ivy to Italy in September. The adorable family went to lunch in Nerano, and completed the trip with eating seafood on a yacht.
Related Link: Top 5 Romantic Getaways in the Northeast U.S.
3. The Bahamas: In a recent celebration for Kanye West‘s 40th birthday, he took his wife Kim Kardashian-West and their two kids, North and Saint to The Bahamas. The family stayed for four days and, in typical Kardashian-West fashion, rented out the entire island.
4. Hawaii: Real Housewife of Orange County‘s Meghan King Edmonds and husband Jim Edmonds took their baby girl Aspen to Hawaii. As if the getaway wasn’t already cute enough, Meghan and Aspen wore matching bathing suits and hats on the beach!
Related Link: 5 Celebrity Couples Who Look Hot at the Beach
5. Disney: Former Freaks & Geeks star Busy Phillips and her husband, Marc Silverstein, along with their two daughters, Birdie and Cricket, went the classic route when they boarded a Disney cruise. The family indulged in some Mickey-shaped ice cream, with Phillips sharing her love for Disney on social media every step of the way.
What’s your favorite family vacation spot? Leave your thoughts below.
All Credit Goes To This Website: Source link